How do you come up with said outlines? If you take a decision about your campaign (no elves!!), it can lead to a question - why is that? "Because I don't like elves" is a perfectly fine reason for you, but sometimes asking what is the "in world" reason can yield interesting rewards.
The Yoon Suin book left many questions unanswered. These questions led me to my deep history. Some of these questions were:
- Why are there dwarves but no elves?
- Why is there *one* Topaz dragon. Why is she there?
- Why are there so many freaking gods?
- Why do people reincarnate?
- What are the Krakens up to?
So here are my answers:
(If my players are reading this, stay out! That means you Po Befi!)